Today, several major news channels will broadcast a series of live stream of the committee’s public hearings into the January 6 attack on the United States Capitol building. According to the committee chairman’s representative, Bennie Thompson, the focus of the hearing will be former President Trump’s alleged intent to alter the outcome of the 2020 presidential election by influencing the Justice Department.
Today’s witness list includes the following:
- Former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen
- Former Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue
- Former Assistant Attorney General Steven Engel
• You can look January 6 Committee Public Hearings FREE with Paramount+ (free try), with fuboTV (free trial), or stream it live on the DirecTV stream (free try).
The fifth day of the 1/6 hearings regarding the events of January 6, 2021 has begun today, Thursday, June 23 at 12 p.m. PT / 3 p.m. ET on CBS. Due to additional evidence, four more hearings are expected to be rescheduled for later in July.
HOW TO WATCH
What: January 6 Committee public hearings
When: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 12 p.m. PT / 3 p.m. ET
TV channel: CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, C-SPAN and CNN will broadcast the entire hearings live.
How to watch a live stream online: You can look January 6 Committee Public Hearings FREE with Paramount+ (free trial, then $4.99 for one month access), with fuboTV (free trial), or live broadcast on DirecTV (free try). There will also be several live streams of the coverage available on YouTube:
More ways to watch: Verizon Fios, AT&T to U, Comcast / Xfinity, Spectrum/Charter, Optimum/Altice, coxswain, DIRECTV, Plate.
Subscribe to Oregonian/OregonLive newsletters and podcasts for the latest news and top stories.
• What is Philo? The cheapest live TV streaming service: cost, what it includes
• How to watch DAZN on your TV: What is it, what does it cost and does it include? Boxing fights, MMA and more
• How to watch ESPN+ on TV: what is it, what does it cost and include?