Check all channels for Watch Indianapolis 500 / Indy 500 Live Online here. Coverage of the race will be on NBC again and it will begin as early as 9 a.m. on NBC Sports Network before NBC takes over coverage at 11 a.m., with the race scheduled to start at 12:45 p.m.
When the race begins, Scott Dixon will take off from pole after securing the fifth fastest qualifying time in Indy 500 history last Sunday.
Here’s all the info you need to watch the Indy 500 on Sunday.
What channel is the Indy 500 live on today?
- Race: 105th Indianapolis 500 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Dated: Sunday May 30
- Status time: 11 a.m. (12:45 p.m. ET Green Flag)
- TV channel: NBC
- Direct: NBC Sports | Peacock | fuboTV
NBC Sports will provide full pre-race to post-race coverage of the Indy 500 on Sunday. The Indy 500 is in its third year of airing on NBC after hosting the last 54 races on ABC.
Below are the top 40 TV markets in the US and the local NBC affiliate for each region.
What are the start times on the day of the Indy 500 race?
- 5 a.m .: Garage opens
- 6 a.m .: doors open
- 6:30 am: Technical inspection
- 8:15 am: Cars pushed towards the pit lane
- 10:30 am: Cars on the starting grid
- 11:47 a.m .: Presentation of the drivers
- 12h38: Engine start command
- 12:45 p.m .: green flag for the 105th Indy 500
Indianapolis / Indy 500 Live Stream Reddit Channels
You can watch a live broadcast from NBC (live in most markets) and over 100 other TV channels on FuboTV, which includes a seven-day free trial:
FuboTV Free Trial
Once registered with FuboTV, you can watch the Indy 500 live on the FuboTV app, available on your Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, iPhone, Android phone, iPad or Android tablet. Or you can watch on your computer through the FuboTV website.
If you can’t watch live, FuboTV also comes with 250 hours of cloud DVR space.
AT&T TV offers four different channel packages: “Entertainment”, “Choice”, “Ultimate” and “Premier”. NBC (live in most markets) is included with each one, but you can choose any plan and add-on you want with your 14-day free trial.
Note that the free trial is not advertised as such, but your “due today” amount will be $ 0 when you register. If you watch on your computer, phone, or tablet, you won’t be charged for 14 days. If you watch on a streaming device on your TV (Roku, Fire Stick, Apple TV, etc.) you’ll be billed for the first month, but you can still get a full refund if you cancel before 14 days:
AT&T TV Free Trial
Once registered with AT&T TV, you can watch the Indy 500 live on the AT&T TV app, available on your Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, iPhone, Android phone, iPad or Android tablet. Or you can watch on your computer through the AT&T TV website.
If you can’t watch live, AT&T TV also comes with 20 hours of Cloud DVR storage (with the option to upgrade to unlimited hours).
You can watch a live broadcast from NBC (live in select markets) and over 40 other TV channels through Sling TV’s “Sling Blue” channel bundle. This option doesn’t include a free trial, but you can get your first month for just $ 10:
Get Sling TV
Once signed up to Sling TV, you can watch the Indy 500 live on the Sling TV app, available on your Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Android TV, airTV Mini, Oculus, Portal, iPhone, Android phone, iPad or tablet Android. Or you can watch it on your computer through the Sling TV website.
If you can’t watch live, Sling TV is included with 50 hours of cloud DVR.
Hulu with live TV
You can watch a live broadcast from NBC (live in most markets) and over 65 other TV channels through Hulu With Live TV, which you can try for free with a seven-day trial:
Hulu Free Trial with Live TV
Once signed up to Hulu With Live TV, you can watch the Indy 500 live on the Hulu app, available on your Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Android TV, iPhone, Android phone, iPad or Android tablet. Or you can watch on your computer through the Hulu website.
If you can’t watch live, Hulu with Live TV also comes with 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage (with the option to upgrade to ‘Enhanced Cloud DVR’, which gives you 200 hours of DVR space and the ability to upgrade to “Enhanced Cloud DVR”). ‘fast forward in advertisements).
Indy 500 preview
The Indy 500 is back and many fans will be at Indianapolis Motor Speedway to witness the event, which went without a crowd for the first time a year ago amid the pandemic.
“These are all steps in the right direction, steps towards opening up not only this place but America,” said Roger Penske, who owns and operates the racetrack. “It’s about getting back to what feels normal, which makes you feel like your life has come back to where you want it to be. To me, it comes down to a full crowd enjoying all of the events that make the Indianapolis 500 such an important part of so many people’s lives, and it’s not just racing – it’s every part of it. experience for every fan.
Scott Dixon is the race favorite as a pole sitter, chasing his first victory at the event since 2008.
“It’s the biggest race in the world and the toughest race in the world. I feel very lucky and privileged to have won it once, but it also pushes you into a deeper will to want to win it again, ”Dixon said. “Would I trade some championships for 500 wins? Perhaps. I do not know. I feel like the focus is on the IndyCar championships, but the Indy 500 is the Indy 500. ”
Starter range for Indy 500 (by NBCSN
1. (9) Scott Dixon, Dallara-Honda, 231.685 mph
2. (26) Colton Herta, Dallara-Honda, 231.655
3. (21) Rinus VeeKay, Dallara-Chevy, 231.511
4. (20) Ed Carpenter, Dallara-Chevy, 231.504
5. (48) Tony Kanaan, Dallara-Honda, 231.032)
6. (10) Alex Palou, Dallara-Honda, 230.616
7. (28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Dallara-Honda, 230.499
8. (06) Helio Castroneves, Dallara-Honda, 230.355
9. (8) Marcus Ericsson, Dallara-Honda, 230.318
10. (27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 231.046
11. (18) Ed Jones, Honda, 231.044
12. (5) Pato O’Ward, Chevrolet, 230.864
13. (51) Pietro Fittipaldi, Honda, 230.846
14. (7) Felix Rosenqvist, Chevrolet, 230.744
15. (30) Takuma Sato, Honda, 230.708
16. (29) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 230,563
17. (3) Scott McLaughlin, Chevrolet, 230,557
18. (15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 230.521
19. (47) Conor Daly, Chevrolet, 230.427
20. (60) Jack Harvey, Honda, 230.191
21. (2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 230.071
22. (1) JR Hildebrand, Chevrolet, 229.980
23. (45) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 229.949
24. (86) Juan Pablo Montoya, Chevrolet, 229.891
25. (98) Marco Andretti, Honda, 229.872
26. (22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 229.778
27. (14) Sébastien Bourdais, Chevrolet, 229.744
28. (25) Stefan Wilson, Honda, 229.714
29. (59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 229.417
30. (4) Dalton Kellett, Chevrolet, 228.323
31. (24) Sage Karam, Chevrolet, 229.156
32. (12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 228.876
33. (16) Simona De Silvestro, Chevrolet, 228.353
2020: Takuma Sato
2019: Simon Pagenaud
2018: Will Power
2017: Takuma Sato
2016: Alexander Rossi
2015: Juan Pablo Montoya
2014: Ryan Hunter-Reay
2013: Tony Kanaan
2012: Dario Franchitti
2011: Dan Wheldon
2010: Dario Franchitti
Indy 500 odds
Scott Dixon 4-1
Colton Herta 7-1
Pato O’Ward 15-2
Alex Palou 10-1
Josef Newgarden 12-1
Alexander Rossi 12-1
Tony Kanaan 14-1
Rinus VeeKay 17-1
Takuma Sato 17-1
Ryan Hunter-Reay 18-1
Graham Rahal 20-1
Marcus Ericsson 20-1