Thread: Chael Sonnen ĎI Still Donít Have a Contractí for Silva Fight

Chael Sonnen ĎI Still Donít Have a Contractí for Silva Fight

UFC fighter, Chael Sonnen is planning on fighting Anderson Silva, but he hasn't signed a contract yet. "I believe I have the fight. I believe it'll happen in June. But I still don't have a contract. But the 'Countdown' show is scheduled to come out to my home in two days, so I guess something is going to happen," Chael commented on "UFC Tonight".
    Maybe Chael Sonnen's fake apology interrupted the contract signingWhat's going on? What is the holdup with signing a contract? Obviously, Chael is ready and the production crew for the "Countdown" show believe the fight is scheduled. I wonder whether Anderson is still debating whether he wants to fight Chael or not. Maybe Anderson is just toying with Chael, stringing him along until the last minute.Chael never misses the opportunity to deliver an insult to the UFC champion, Anderson Silva. Here's Chael with his (fake) apology to Anderson Silva from the "UFC Tonight" show a couple of weeks ago videoMake him pay, Anderson.
    "...the Pac 10 was the best conference." - Chuck_Norris
    "You're the Don, course I got you." - Big D
    BuzzStocks | Penny Stocks Tribune

Maybe the countdown will just be Chael smacktalking about a fight that might not happen and they they just reuse old clips of Silva.
    "Fuck being a hero. I prefer being a ninja." - Killakev

lol Chael is such a buffoon.

If anyone is to dethrone Anderson I kind of hope it is him though. I know that may shock a lot of you to hear me say that, but I just would rather it be someone that is a tough matchup for Anderson and not someone who gets lucky and catches Anderson past his prime.

Dont get me wrong, I think both men at 100% and at their best, Chael doesnt have a chance outside of a fluke victory. But Anderson is becoming injury prone, he is getting older and has had a long layoff. Anderson is ripe for the picking.

BUT......easier said than done for Chael. Anderson Silva may be the greatest MMA fighter who has ever lived.

This fight is scheduled to happen in Brazil isn't it?

Isn't there about a 50/50 chance that someone down there kills Chael before he ever gets to the ring?

lol oh yeah I forgot about that. Seriously though, I hope they assign Chael with a butt load of security. People there HATE Sonnen because of his bigoted comments. And there are people in Brazil who wont hesitate to fuckin kill someone.

I dont like Chael, but I just want Anderson to beat him up a little bit, I dont want any serious harm to come to the guy.

Super Moderator
    its funny... before, he was talking in a way that the fight was going to happen, even though nothing was said or announced....
    and now that it's supposed to happen,,, he's being a little vague about it... lol
    "i always drink beer or some kind of alcohol. and when i do, i sometimes prefer dos equis amber"

~above all else, i am man~

-i never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. a small bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself-

"I don't go there to survive. I go there to hunt..."
    -Georges St. Pierre